Digital VFR Chart Switzerland
Format: Software Chart-Licence (no CD)
After you have placed your order, we will send you the current chart serial number by e-mail.
Special features for this region:
- Heliports with name of Operator
- Aerial sporting and recreational activities
- Areas with sensitive fauna
- Significant points (border crossing points)
All Rogers Data VFR charts are designed to the following criteria:
- Switzerland aeronautical chart on a scale of 1:500.000
- According to ICAO Annex 4; EU Commission Regulation; AIP
- Clear representation of the ATS airspace structure
- Detailed highly sophisticated terrain map with shading and relief
- Airports, aerodromes and heliports with additional information
- Radio Navigation Aids with name, frequency and morse code
- Compulsory reporting points, reporting points on request, significant points (border crossing)
- Danger- and restricted areas
- Obstacles or group of obstacles
- Minimum Grid Area Altitude
- Isogonic line model with magnetic variation
How to activate your licence?
If you are a Flight Planner / SkyMap customer and already have the current aeronautical charts, you can activate them for the iPhone or iPad with your chart serial number as follows:
- You will receive the chart serial number by e-mail.
- If not already done, register your software and charts at ifos.
- Your ifos account will be activated within 24 hours.
- After activating your account, load your chart into your iPhone or iPad using the chart serial number.